Creating Impact Together
CHANGE CAN BE TAUGHT with academic theory, but it is meaningless if leaders lack the practical tools they need to apply their learning. Creating Impact Together: A Summit for Community Change is our multi-day, interactive learning-to-action Summit that will help you bring new approaches to life in your work and community.
By bringing together participants from government, philanthropic, business and the social purpose sectors, we offer the opportunity to develop a network of peers and real world skills. Together, we learn different and innovative problem solving methods, techniques, and frameworks that will make real change possible in your community.
Typical content areas include: Systems Thinking, Social Innovation, Placemaking, Business Modeling, Scenario Thinking, Collective Impact, Collaborative Governance, and Shared Leadership.
Benefits of the Summit
- Develop a unique network of cross-sector peers from across the community
Learn about best practices from national experts and hear how experienced peers are putting them to use
- Discover new approaches, tools, and practices to advance your mission, and then apply them in active, working sessions
- Leverage what’s already working and build on past successes
- Share your challenges to find new solutions, and help others by sharing your expertise
Bring collaboration and collective impact to life in your community
- Build stronger relationships with community members